Google Ranking (or Pagerank)
Google (and Bing) provide all domains with a page rank, also known as a Google ranking or site authority. It’s a score from 0 to 10, and it’s based on a complex calculation that factors in age of the domain, backlinks from other trusted sites, site speed, on-page SEO, how users respond to your content, and several other things. We strive to implement the techniques and items that will improve your page rank, and we avoid the risky methods that can damage your rank.
A typical product of this process lays out:
- What keywords and phrases to target on your site
- What articles, blogs, and videos to create to boost your brand
- The potential traffic for each keyword or phrase
- The competition level for each keyword or phrase
- The priority for each each keyword or phrase